With pixel pitches of 7.8mm, 10.4mm, and 12.5mm, the M series stage LED display is specially designed to serve as an indoor or outdoor rental LED screen. Its high transparent rate presents original sound and makes the display screen more resistant to the effects of wind.
Key Features of the Stage LED Display
1. Panels connect horizontally in a curved line from -15° to 20° for creative set ups.
2. High protection grade enables the rental LED display to be used in either outdoor or indoor environments.
3. Transparency strengthen the screen’s resistance to wind and preserves the original quality of sound.
4. Designed without a fan, the stage LED display is noiseless in operation.
5. Our patented hanging mechanism together with a thin and lightweight design makes the LED stage display easy to install and dissemble.
The outdoor stage LED display screen allows you to be more creative in your display as 90mm thick panels connect in a curved line from -15 degrees to 20 degrees. This series is often used as side screens on stages in large venues, so that larger crowds won’t miss out on the action.
|Pixel Density(pixels/m2 )||16384||9216|
|Pixel Configuration||SMD 3 in 1|
|Driving Mode||1/4 scan||1/2 scan|
|Refresh Rate(Hz)||＞ 1920|
|Panel Materia||Aluminum Profile|
|Max.Hanging Panel Quantity(Vertical)||10|
|Avg. Power Consumption (W/ m2 )||240|
|Max. Power Consumption (W/ m2 )||720|
|Operating Temp /Humidity (%RH)||-20~+50/10~90|
|Storage Temp /Humidity (%RH)||-40~+85/10~95|
|Lifetime (H)||≥ 50000(Normal Temp)|
|Notes: Specifications are for reference only. Please contact our salesperson for details. All rights are reserved to LianTronics.|